Succeed with your CRM implementation
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an essential contemporary practice for sales forces that improves synergies between marketing and sales and facilitates the realization of commercial contacts between teams and customers. A CRM tool allows you to centralize commercial contacts (customers and prospects), to collect information on them manually or automatically and also to consider the automation of your marketing actions.
Over time, CRM has become the software pillar of companies that excel in marketing, sales and services, because these companies centralize the data in one place and make it accessible to the right people at the right time.
- Which CRM should I choose to achieve my business objectives?
- How can I lead the change management within my teams to adopt the tool?
- Choosing your CRM
- Implementing CRM correctly
- Getting CRM adopted by your team
- 13% of sales reps feel that manual data entry is the biggest challenge with their current CRM. (HubSpot, 2018)
- – 38% of sales reps spend at least an hour on data entry daily. (HubSpot, 2018)
- – 15% of sales reps consider the lack of integration with other tools to be the biggest challenge with their current CRM. (HubSpot, 2018)