- Do you know exactly how many sales/validated quotes you make from inbound calls?
- Do you know if the callers are coming from paid advertising campaigns (Google Ads), from SEO only, from your Facebook account, or from your newsletters?
- Measure your revenue from inbound calls
- Facilitate the decision making of the Internet user
- Increase the number of quotes/orders
- Boost your sales
- Deliver 20% less advertising while getting 20% more sales
- 43% of web search conversions occur over the phone
- The average response time to a call is 10 minutes
Choose Call Tracking for your online and offline marketing actions
Optimize your campaigns through Call Tracking
Use call source, call duration, call recording and other key metrics to improve your results or track campaign performance. Our Call Tracking tools assign an alias to your main number which is then connected to one of your marketing channels allowing you to track profitability by channel. It is also possible to go into more detail by assigning a specific number to each group of ads in your Google Ads campaign.
Manage your telemarketing actions
The call tracking solution provides information about the ID number, the location of the call and the duration. The breakdown of traffic sources (sponsored links, natural referencing, social networks, newsletters,…) is the first step towards a serene and transparent management of your advertising budgets.
Control the call experience
Create a fully customizable phone experience with real-time call routing, option tapping or even call recording. For an even more personalized workflow, connect to our API to create scenarios for incoming calls using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems.
Call Tracking allows you to integrate into your dashboards the number of sales or contacts generated by incoming phone calls. The breakdown of traffic sources (sponsored links, natural referencing, social networks, newsletters, etc.) is the first step towards a serene and transparent management of your advertising budgets. The call tracking solution allows you to complete your marking plan.
The idea is to identify the calls made to your call centers according to the origin of the traffic.
There are several ways to find your phone when browsing the internet, most often on your website. PumpUp uses a Call Tracking tool that will assign an alias of your main number to an acquisition channel. This way you can track the profitability of this channel and measure the added value created. It is also possible to go into more detail by assigning a specific number to each ad group in your Google AdWords campaign.