Switch to marketing automation
Reaching the right person, at the right place, at the right time and with the right message requires rigor and availability at all times. With the explosion of internet usage and the multiplicity of media and content over the last two decades, it has become impossible for companies to operate on a manual scale.
The challenge for marketing departments is to enable their companies to industrialize marketing processes and actions while maintaining the human, authentic and unique touch that makes a brand unique. This is the complexity of what we call marketing automation.
- How to implement a lead nurturing strategy?
- Which tools should be chosen to implement a lead nurturing strategy?
- How do I implement workflows and ensure their functioning?
- How can I take seasonality into account when setting up my workflows?
- Gain certainty in delivering the right message, at the right time, to the right person
- Increase opportunities by delegating tedious tasks to the software to give teams the time to be creative and bold
- Gain peace of mind by improving the efficiency and productivity of marketing teams.
- A 20% increase in sales opportunities with leads brought to maturity, compared to those that were not (Strategic IC, 2017)
- 79% of top-performing companies have used marketing automation in the past three years (Venture Harbour 2017)
- 67% of marketing executives use a marketing automation platform (Salesforce, 2017)
Increase your marketing efforts with consistent workflows
If many tasks are simplified with marketing automation, some marketing departments may be tempted to automate all flows and processes already in place. The risk being to introduce inconsistencies in the strategy, inconsistencies that will harm the brand. We propose to define with you this mapping involving actors – processes – objectives in order to reduce the risk of implementing anomalies to the detriment of your customers and deliver a rewarding customer experience.
Implementation of workflows
Workflow is the key process that will be automated (e.g. sending a personalized message to a recipient when a particular trigger has been engaged, such as a date, duration, click on a page, download, assigning a score to a prospect or customer based on their interactions with you). At PumpUp, we strive to make these automated flows consistent, human and authentic. We give you the keys to the opportunities, and it’s up to you to open the doors.
Writing of messages and content
The most authentic and sincere customer experience is not written by a machine, but by a team of committed humans who have fully understood the customer, the prospect, the user, the beneficiary of the message. Their pain points, their frustrations, their successes, their preferences are the focus of our experts who will use their skills to produce the elements of a successful customer experience for you.