Improve your customer knowledge through personas
Knowing your customer means making sure you sell them the right product, at the right time, in the right place and with the right message. The complexity lies in knowing what to sell, when, where and with what messages, and that’s the whole point of defining personas.
- How to define personas from an existing customer file?
- How to conduct customer interviews without biasing the exchange?
- What criteria should be taken into account when creating a persona?
- Get a deep understanding of your personas
- Establish concrete ways to distribute the right content to the right people
- Improve the qualification of your prospects
Some key numbers
- 60% of companies do not interact with their customers in a personalized way. (Salesforce)
- 86% of French people feel that brands send them too much information that does not interest them (OpinionWay survey)
- A personalized experience could increase brand revenues by 6% to 10% (Boston Consulting Group).