Building a relationship of trust to sell more with Inbound Sales
Today’s customers are no longer dependent on salespeople to make their purchasing decisions, as the information needed to assist the prospect in their decision is just a few clicks away. In fact, 60% of a prospect’s purchase decision is made thanks to the information he or she found online, before being put in touch with a salesperson (Source HubSpot, State of Inbound Marketing Report).
In order to grow sales, or at least prevent its decline, sales teams must adopt a new posture towards the customers they serve: help the customer make the best choice of solutions by personalizing their answers to the buyer’s context, with a view to building a relationship of trust.
We have chosen HubSpot’s range of tools, the leader in CRM, to help our clients adopt a relevant and coherent Inbound Sales approach.
- Which CRM should I choose to achieve my business objectives?
- How can I lead the change management within my teams to adopt the tool?
- Choosing your CRM
- Implementing CRM correctly
- Getting CRM adopted internally
- 13% of sales reps feel that manual data entry is the biggest challenge with their current CRM. (HubSpot, 2018)
- 38% of sales reps spend at least an hour on data entry daily. (HubSpot, 2018)
- 15% of sales reps consider the lack of integration with other tools to be the biggest challenge with their current CRM. (HubSpot, 2018)
Mastering your CRM implementation with PumpUp
Kickstart Hubspot Sales with setup and training
The tool is only one part of a winning equation. To make sure you get the most out of it, we set up the Hubspot Sales account according to your goals and we support you in your start-up with training. We also help you understand how each phase fits into your new sales process.
Accompaniment in the setting up of sequences
We are experts in understanding customer profiles and will be able to help you define your personas and determine the content, according to the phase of the customer’s buying journey, that you will use to reach each persona. We can also help you determine the customer contact points and the maximum number of attempts before giving up.